In this webcast, Joe Moore, vice president of technology for 5thNK, demonstrates how the 5thNK eCopy Paperworks solution makes it possible for you to:
- Scan, preview, and send paper-based content directly to Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Distribute scanned documents directly to a location.
- Uphold the authentication and access rights settings of the SharePoint environment.
- Support Microsoft SharePoint content types, metadata, and workfows for accurate indexing of scanned documents.
- Extend the desktop user experience with Microsoft SharePoint to the point of scanning.
Joe also demonstrates the direct integration of eCopy Paperworks into Microsoft SharePoint Online, a component of Microsoft Online Services Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS).
Presenter: Joe Moore, VP of Technology, 5thNK.com LLC
Joe Moore is the vice president of technology for 5thNK, a Microsoft partner that is able to source, sell, and install eCopy Paperworks, software that makes it possible for paper-based documents to be scanned directly into Microsoft SharePoint sites.
This webinar takes place on: Tuesday, May 25th, 2010, at 11:00 AM PDT
Register for this webinar here.
View other webinars from Microsoft Online Services: Get the Winning Edge
We want to hear from you. Let us know what other webinar topics you’d like to see. Send mail to our community mailbox. Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.