If you’re anything like me, you receive more online webinar invitations than you can possibly find time for. But you won't want to miss my presentation on “Are Your Ready for Office 365?”
This is a one-hour webinar providing actionable, practical answers to frequently asked Office 365 questions:
- How is Office 365 different from Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS)?
- Is my business well suited for cloud services?
- How are cloud services different from on-premise services?
- Which Office 365 plan should I choose?
Presented in conjunction with Global Knowledge, the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training, the date for this event is June 8, 2011, at 12 Noon EDT.
Moving to a cloud services environment with Office 365 is not the same as upgrading to an on-premise server. I will address those differences and demonstrate the Office 365 administration portal. By the end of the hour, you'll have a good idea of your organization's readiness to move to Office 365. You'll also be aware of the issues you need to address, and where to go for more information.
You will learn:
· About cloud services, and why they are important
· Why Office 365 is two generations ahead of BPOS
· Key differences in the Office 365 licensing plans
· Basic Office 365 setup, administration and resources
· Where to get the best information about Office 365
· Overview of Office 365 Services
· And much more!
I hope to see you online June 8, 2011: