Office 365 Jumpstart videos for IT Pros posted to Technet.
For the past year, Microsoft has been working to get Microsoft Partners and others up to speed on Office 365. Recently, they recorded the presentations and packaged them as the Office 365 Jumpstart. The sesions listed below (plus several on virtualization) are available for your Office 365 edification. These are technical presenations rather than marketing. You'll see demos and hear from the people driving the services behind the scenes.
In contrast to low quality screen captures from a webcast, these videos are crisp. There are multiple cameras, and much of the presenation is the speaker rather than a slide deck. In addition, Adam Carter in DPE servers as a moderator with the presenter and asks questions to keep things moving along.
For those of you looking for some depth technical guidance, this is a good resource.
- SharePoint Online Extensibility and Customization
- Office 365 Deployment Overview
- Lync Online Overview and Configuratin for IT Pros
- Exchagne Online Archiving and Compliance
- Hybrid Options with Exchange Server and Exchange Online
- Office 365 Administration and Automation Using Windows Powershell
- Microsoft Office 365 Identity and Access Solutions
- Microsoft Office 365 Directory Syncrhonization
- SharePoint Online Overiew
- SharePoint Online Administration
- Microsoft Staged Exchange Online Migration